Saturday, January 10, 2009

February


Now I'm speechless
Over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought I'l catch this
Lovebug again
Jonas Brothers, Lovebug

It's the time of the year again! Join us every Saturday, 3.00 pm in the month of February as we share on the issue of love and boy-girl relationships.

07/02 - Love is ...
Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is blind. Neh, just joking. =p Come and listen and discover what love really is!

14/02 - Valentine's Nite
How can we miss our annual Valentine's Nite event? There'll be love songs, drama, love story, dance, refreshment and most importantly, lotsa fun! More details soon.

21/02 - Where Do I Draw The Line?
Hold hands? Hug? Kiss? How far is too far? We'll tackle the issue of dating and its boundaries this week!

28/02 - Status: Married or Single?
Come and discover whether the life of bachelorhood is for you! Or not. Heh.

Yes, it's the exciting time of the year again. So, datanglah beramai-ramai to SAGC this February! Ah..I'm so in love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment