Saturday, January 10, 2009

Terrific Teens 10/01/09

Choosing A Suitable Course
by Ian Teoh

  • Interest
  • Aptitude
  • Values

Interest: What do I WANT to do ?

  • Aspirations
  • Hobby
  • Course Content
  • Career Choices

http://www.collegeboard.com/csearch/majors_careers/profiles/

Aptitude & Ability: What CAN I do ?

  • Personality
  • Finance
  • Locality
  • Commitments

Values: What MUST I do ?

  • Life Priority
  • Price of being successful
  • Choosing A Suitable Course

Conclusion

  1. Is my personal relationship with the Lord affected ?
  2. Is my relationship with my family affected ?

____________________________________________

I hope everyone are helped through Ian's sharing! See you next week again as Uncle Dexter shares about Time Management & Priority. 

Hope to see everyone next week and please bring your friends! =)

p/s: Busy won't be a good excuse for not attending next week's Terrific Teens message about time management. =p


  

No comments:

Post a Comment