Saturday, January 17, 2009

PSALM 23 FOR STUDENTS


The Lord is my Tutor;

I shall not fail.

He keeps me from lying down

when studying should have begun;

He leads me to the cool waters

when I needed a break.

He restores my alertness

when I study to keep me awake;

He leads me

to better study habits

for my grades’ sake.

Yea, though I walk

towards the exam hall,

I will not have

a nervous breakdown at all;

for You are with me;

Your encouragement

and Your presence,

they comfort me.

You give me answers

in moment of blankness;

You anoint my head

with understanding and calmness;

my test paper runs over

with questions I could answer.

Surely good grades

and merciful results

shall follow me

all the days of my examinations;

and I will serve

in the fellowship with The Lord

in my school forevermore.

1 comment:

  1. I still keeping Psalm 23 For Students card with me. SPM 2005, i prayed the prayer during my SPM days before and after the exam.

    ReplyDelete